Our buffet restaurant Casa Oceano, meaning “The Ocean’s house” in Spanish, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a playful atmosphere. Our guests can enjoy various types of meals and flavors originated from Guam, as well as foreign cuisine. Designed as a “diving experience under the ocean”, the Casa Oceano is a voyage under the sea into a mystical underwater world. Patterns and design details recall from the Spanish culture that influenced Guam’s cuisine.
The buffet restaurant features two open kitchens as well as two private dining rooms for groups and families.
- Location：Lobby Floor (2F)
- Capacity：236 seats with 2 private rooms (12 seats each)
- Type of cuisine：Worldwide Buffet
- Breakfast : 7:00 a.m-10:00 a.m. (Sat & Sun Only)
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 6:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Open hours are subject to change
- For the latest information, please visit the top page of the website.
About our chef
Our pastry chef, Mr.Kashiwagi spent 22 years in ANA Intercontinental Hotel Tokyo, he now joins The Tsubaki Tower team to revolutionize Guam’s sweets industry.
The pastries he creates are awe-inspiring and mouthwatering, as well as very sensitively designed.
Based on his top pastry background, our chef will create original sweets inspired by Guam’s tropical fruits and traditional patisserie.
※ All pictures shown are for reference only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.